The conference is organized by the University of Szeged, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and the Hungarian Central Statistical Office for the tenth anniversary of the foundation of the Faculty. The Economic Committee of the Szeged Regional Committee of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences is the co-organizer of the conference .
- Public-opinion Research
- Sampling Techniques
- Modelling and Simulation
- Data Visualization
- Statistical Software Packages
- Scaling, Measurement
- Cluster Analysis
- Regional Analysis
- Application of Statistical Methodology in Business & Economic Researches
- Statistics in Sociologic Researches
- Social Science Methodology
- Consumer Behavior
- Environment Statistics
- Statistics Education in Sociologic Training
- Statistics Education in Economic Training
- Statistics & Methodology Education in Other Disciplines
- Social Sciences in Statistics Teaching
- Financial Statistics
- Business Statistics
- Social statistics
- Other Areas of Statistics
Abstracts must be written in English, in MS Word Times New Roman size 12, single line spaced. The document must include the title, the authors' names and affiliations, and the abstract (in max. 500 words) and topics and keywords. (abstract_form.doc)
Abstracts must be submitted to email@example.com.
An author may submit a maximum of three papers as sole author or as co-author.
- Abstract submission:
- September 13
- Decision of acceptance:
- September 27
- On-site Registration:
- October 10
József Attila Study and Information Centre
Address: 6722 Szeged, Ady tér 10.
Szeged is situated in the South-East of Hungary. It is easily accessible by rail or road from most major Hungarian cities. Budapest is 175 km away.
How to get to Szeged from Budapest?
- By train: Trains to Szeged depart every hour from Nyugati Pályaudvar (Western Railway Station) and stop at Ferihegy 1. (Hungary's international airports are Ferihegy 1, and Ferihegy 2. From Ferihegy 2 to Ferihegy 1 take bus 200E). Travel time to Szeged is approximately 2.5 hours. More information: Hungarian Railway Timetable (from: Ferihegy)
- By car: Take Motorway M5 to Szeged. Travel time to Szeged is approximately 1.5 hours. More information: Motorway M5
- By organized MiniBus Service: If you need more information (price, etc.) please, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and flight details (airport, flight number, date and time of arrival).
Registration Fee (should be paid after the confirmation of the registration)
- PhD student:
- EUR 120
- Other Participant:
- EUR 144
The registration fee includes participation in events (except Social Program), certificates, documentation and conference proceedings. Accommodation is not included in the fee.
- Account Holder:
- University of Szeged
- Bank Name:
- National Bank of Hungary Rt.
- Bank Address:
- 1054 Budapest szabadság tér 8-9.
- HU91 10028007 00282802 00000000
with Reference: "1S634 1401" and the name of the participant
Participants will receive the proof of payment at the registration desk
The main language of the Conference: English
About the Organizers
The University of Szeged is one of the largest higher educational institutions in Hungary. Our University is the first Hungarian university in World rank (TOP 500 Universities in the World)
The 10-year-old Faculty of Economics and Business Administration has 2 500 students in four teaching forms (BA, MA, MBA, PhD)
Hungarian Central Statistical Office
Regional Committees of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Address: University of Szeged Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, H-6722 Szeged, Kálvária sgt. 1.