- DsC in Economics
- PhD in Economics
- MA in Economics
- MA in Sociology
- BA in Economics
Economic Policy, state ownership, state aid and competition
Éva Voszka obtained her master’s degree in Economics from the Karl Marx University in 1976 and her master’s degree in Sociology from the Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest in 1981. She holds a PhD and a DsC of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Economics. She joined the University of Szeged, Institute of Finance and International Economic Relations in 2010. Since 2016 she has been the head of the Doctoral School in Economics and the Chairperson of the Scientific Committee.
She undertook research in the field of ownership changes, state aid and competition policy. Her current research interest includes international comparison in these fields as well as industrial policy.
- PhD course:
- Economic policy paradigms
- MSc course:
- Market Institutions
Public and private ownership, privatization and nationalization waves in international comparison; competition issues in the European Union; state aid; industrial policy
Recent / Current Research Projects
EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00007, Aspects on the development of intelligent, sustainable and inclusive society: social, technological, innovation networks in employment and digital economy. Working group: Economic policy aspects of the 4th industrial revolution. The project has been supported by the European Union, co-financed by the European Social Fund and the budget of Hungary.
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Member of the Advisory Board on Social Sciences of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences 2005-2008.
- Member of the Committee on Economics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences 1994 – 2008, 2011-presently.
- Member of the Committee on Doctoral Applications in Economics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences 2010-presently.
- Economic Adviser to the President of Hungary 1991 -1995;
- Board Member of the Budapest Transport Corporation (Budapesti Közlekedési Vállalat ZRt) 1996-2008;
- Board Member of the Hungarian Power Company Ltd. (Magyar Villamos Művek Zrt) 2002-2008;
- Editorial Board Member of the Közgazdasági Szemle 1994 – 2008, 2011-presently;
- Supervisory Board Member of the Közgazdasági Szemle 2008-presently;
- Editorial Board Member of the Acta Oeconomica 2000-2012;
- Editorial Board Member of the Pénzügyi Szemle 2005-2016.
- Award „For the Competition Culture,” Hungarian Competition Authority 2006;
- Kaldor Price, University of Corvinus Economic Policy Department 2007;
- Knight of Cross from the Order of Merit of the Hungarian Republic 2008.