- PhD in Economics
- MSc in Economics
- Chartered Accountant
- International Accounting
- Voluntary Reporting
- Intellectual Capital Disclosure
Zsuzsanna Kovács obtained a master degree in Economics at the University Szeged in 2007. She holds a PhD in Economics. She joined the University of Szeged in 2007, she has been an assistant professor at the Division of Accounting since 2017. She undertook research in the field of financial reporting practices in Hungary. She applied content analysis to discover the intangible-related disclosures of large firms. Her current research interest is intellectual capital reporting and the challenges of accounting in the present era. She is also interested in Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
- MSc course: International Accounting, SAP ERP System
- BSc course: Introduction to Accounting, Financial Accounting, SAP ERP System
- Voluntary Disclosure in Annual Statements, Intellectual Capital Reporting
Recent / Current Research Projects
- EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00007, Aspects on the development of intelligent, sustainable and inclusive society: social, technological, innovation networks in employment and digital economy. Working group: Economic policy aspects of the 4th industrial revolution. The project has been supported by the European Union, co-financed by the European Social Fund and the budget of Hungary.
- EFOP-3.6.1-16-2016-00008 Development of intelligent life science technologies, methodologies, applications and advancement of innovative processes and services based on the knowledge base of Szeged.