- PhD in Management Science
- MSc in Management and Consulting; Intercultural Business Communication
- BSc in Logistics and Distribution Management; Marketing Management
Relationship management, B2B relations, Equity and equity sensitivity
Eszter Megyeri has obtained her master’s degree in Management and Consulting from the University of Pécs in 1997. She holds a PhD in Management Science. She joined the University of Szeged in 2006 and has a strong practical background in supply chain management in the FMCG industry. Her research interest is in relationship management in B2B relations.
- MSc course:
- Supply Chain Management, International Human Resource Management.
- BSc course:
- Logistics, Operations Managements.
- The Impact of Equity Sensitivity on Mental Health-Innovation Orientation-Turnover Intention
- Perception of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs
- Impact of Industrial revolution 4.0 on start-up companies
Recent / Current Research Projects
EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00007 Impact of Industrial revolution 4.0 on start-up companies.