- PhD in Economics
- MSc in Economics (specialisation: European integration)
Comparative Economics, European Economic Integration
Anita Pelle holds a PhD in Economics (2010) awarded to her thesis paper titles ‘The German Roots of the European Economic Community’s Regulation on Restrictive Agreements’. She held a post-doc scholarship from Hungarian National Centre of Excellence (2013-2014) and carried out research on the varieties of competition in the EU’s internal market. Her Jean Monnet Chair (2014-2017) project was titled ‘Need for a competitiveness union in the EU’.
She has been teaching and researching the economy of the EU, the European economic integration process, the history of European economic thought, the EU’s internal market and its regulation and the EU’s internal divide. She has also been teaching at the Université d’Angers (France), Université Jean Moulin Lyon III (France), Universitá di Pavia (Italy), University of Macerata (Italy) and Vysoká Škola Ekonomická v Praze (Czech Republic).
- Competitiveness in the EU.
- Economic Fundamentals of European Integration, European Economic and Monetary Union, Competitiveness in the EU, Research and Development in the EU, Industrial Organisation.
- Economy of the EU.
The economy of the EU and the Eurozone, European economic governance, competition regulation.
Recent / Current Research Projects
EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00007 Aspects on the development of intelligent, sustainable and inclusive society: social, technological, innovation networks in employment and digital economy. Working group: Economic policy aspects of the 4th industrial revolution. The project has been supported by the European Union, co-financed by the European Social Fund and the budget of Hungary.
EFOP-3.6.1-16-2016-00008 Development of intelligent life science technologies, methodologies, applications and advancement of innovative processes and services based on the knowledge base of Szeged
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- 2011- member, Public Body of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences;
- 2017- member, World Economy Scientific Council of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences;
- 2014- member, AIB (Academy of International Business);
- 2014- member, SASE (Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics);
- 2014- member, WINIR (World International Network for Institutional Research);
- 2014- member, EAEPE (European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy);
- 2016- member, CES (Council for European Studies);
- 2018: guest editor, IJMKL (International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning) Special Issue: The Knowledge-Based Economy in Europe.
Reviewing for scientific journals
- Európai Tükör (European Mirror);
- Society & Economy;
- Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review (EBER);
- Journal of the Knowledge Economy;
- International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning (IJMKL);
- Competitiveness Review;
Reviewing for conferences:
- AIB (Academy of International Business);
- CES (Council for European Studies);
- Best Paper Award (with Marcell Zoltán Végh), III International Scientific Conference - Entrepreneurship for the XXI Century (Centre for Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw);
- Jean Monnet Chair;
- Best Paper Award (with Marcell Zoltán Végh), AIB 1st CEE Chapter Conference;
- Zoltán Magyary post-doctoral scholarship.