Apply to the University of Szeged for the Tourism and Catering bachelor’s programme and become an economist!
The programme is developed for international students who wish to pursue extended studies in tourism trends, hotel management, travel agencies and catering.
The degree is accredited and recognized by the European Union and its Member States.
Scope of the Programme
- Based on modern theoretical foundations, the programme aims at providing high quality practice-oriented knowledge for future professionals speaking multiple languages and capable of accomplishing various tourism related tasks.
- Graduates of the programme will be capable of leading and organising different tourism-related processes; they will also be equipped to research and analyse the factors influencing demand.
- Graduates of the programme will be capable of effectively organising and performing tourism related service tasks and to compile appealing and experiential offers.
- Graduates of the programme will be able to effectively handle issues related to services and intensive client relations with a special emphasis on intercultural aspects that may arise in the field of tourism.
- The knowledge the students acquire during the programme will make them capable of starting and successfully running their own companies and also of becoming successful sole proprietors.
- The programme provides students with a strong theoretical background in order for them to continue their studies on the Master’s level.
||Bachelors in Tourism and Catering
||6+2 Semesters (studies + internship)
Contact for admission purpose