Please follow the steps below if you intend to apply for the Business Administration and Management BSc Programme as a full-time fee-paying student. If you are interested in applying with a scholarship (e.g. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme), kindly refer to the scholarship section of our website.
- Register at the official online application platform of the University of Szeged, DreamApply here.
- Complete your profile on DreamApply with valid and factually correct information. Use your full name as it appears in your passport!
- Make sure to upload high-resolution scanned versions of the following documents:
- High school diploma (official, notarised English translation);
- English language certificate (IELTS; TOEFL, etc., at least B1 level);
- Other related documents you want us to consider (SAT score sheet, motivation letter, etc.).
- Select the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Business Administration and Management BSc Programme from the available training choices.
- Make sure to submit your application and wait for the evaluation updates on DreamApply.
- If your application is acceptable and your eligibility is confirmed, you will be issued an invoice for the 200 EUR entrance examination fee. You’ll have to pay this fee before the deadline set on DreamApply via money transfer – the invoice will provide you with all the necessary bank details. You will be required to send a certificate issued by the bank about the initiation of the transfer to email@example.com. Also make sure to upload this document into your DreamApply profile.
- Once the entrance examination fee is received, we will organize your entrance examination consisting of a written mathematics and English test. If we cannot arrange a supervised personal exam in your country, an online Skype interview will be set up focusing on the same fields (mathematics and English).
- Parts of the entrance examination may be skipped with an official international English certificate (B1 level or above) and an SAT score in mathematics above a certain threshold. These documents shall be uploaded into DreamApply.
- Once you pass the entrance examination successfully, you will receive the Decision of Admission document via DreamApply and a new invoice for the tuition fee of your first academic year (2 semester; 2 x 2200 = 4400 EUR). Once your tuition fee payment is received you will be sent the Certificate of Payment document.
- With your newly acquired Decision of Admission, Certificate of Payment and other related documents specified by the Hungarian authorities you may apply for you D-type study visa to Hungary at the nearest Hungarian consulate or embassy ☺
If you have any specific questions about the admission process, please write to Melinda Kovács, international relations coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org