2015. October 08.
The Talent Centre of the University of Szeged announces a Presentation Competition for those who are interested in demonstrating their skills by presenting a scientific problem to the audience, using up-to-date presentation techniques (e.g. PowerPoint, prezi.com).
Procedure of the Faculty Round:
- Register for participation at email@example.com
- Deadline for registration: 12:00 am 19 October 2015
- The topics to be presented are chosen by the Faculty Jury, from the articles available in the Scientific Publications Series of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- The chosen topic will be sent to each participant via email at 8:00 am on 29 October 2015.
- The presentation has to be prepared on 29 October 2015 between 8:00-14:00, at any location.
- The presentations should be 10 minutes long.
- Participants with a research project of their own
- will receive a presentation topic close to their research topic
- have to present their own research results besides elaborating the received topic
- have to give their exact research topic at registration
Further information is available in the attached invitation.