- PhD in Economics
- MSc in Economics
Financing of SMEs, venture capital and business angels, financial literacy
Andreász Kosztopulosz obtained his master’s degree in Economics at the University of Szeged, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in 2000. He holds a PhD in Economics. He joined the University of Szeged in 2000. He was the Vice Dean at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration between 2017 and 2020 . He had been a member of the Council of the Faculty for 15 years and holds the honour of Secretary of the Scientific Committee on Habilitation. He is a member of the Committee of the Distance Learning Program.
He undertook research in the field of business finance and financial literacy. His current research interest is the best practice of governmental intervention in the venture capital market. He is also interested in the financial culture of SMEs.
- MSc courses:
- Investments, SME finance.
- BSc courses:
- Introduction to Finance, Corporate finance, SME finance, Securities on Capital Markets.
- Financing of SMEs
- Role of informal venture capital in financing small firms
- Best practice of governmental intervention in the venture capital market
- Bootstrap finance
- Financing of innovation
- Financial culture of small and medium-sized enterprises
Recent / Current Research Projects
EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00007 Aspects on the development of intelligent, sustainable and inclusive society: social, technological, innovation networks in employment and digital economy. Working group: Economic policy aspects of the 4th industrial revolution. The project has been supported by the European Union, co-financed by the European Social Fund and the budget of Hungary.
EFOP-3.6.1-16-2016-00008 Development of intelligent life science technologies, methodologies, applications and advancement of innovative processes and services based on the knowledge base of Szeged.
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Member of Hungarian Economic Association since 1996;
- Member of the so-called public law association of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences from 2007.