- PhD in Economics (University of Szeged, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (Central European University, Budapest)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (University of Szeged, Faculty of Arts)
- Master of Arts in Economics and Business Administration (University of Szeged, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration)
My main research interests are intersections of economics and philosophy, especially human development and distributional justice. I am also interested in ecological sustainability.
Keywords: well-being, human development, distributional justice, sustainability, ecological economics
- PhD level
- Introduction to Qualitative Research (in English)
- MA level
- Environmental economics (in Hungarian)
- BA level
- Business ethics (in English and in Hungarian)
- Environmental policy (in English)
- Introduction to environmental economics (in Hungarian)
Selected Research Projects
- YOUCOUNT (Empowering Youth And Cocreating Social Innovations And Policymaking Through Youth-Focused Citizen Social Science, H2020 SwafS-27-2020 RIA projekt, No. 101005931)
- FoTRRIS – H2020-GARRI- 1-2014- 1: „Fostering a Transition towards Responsible Research and Innovation Systems”
- OTKA K-109425: The foundation of local economic development on the basis of the capability approach.
Selected publications in journals in English
- Bajmócy Z. – Gébert J. – Málovics Gy. – Méreiné Berki B. – Juhász J. (2020): Urban Strategic Planning from the Perspective of Well-Being: Evaluation of the Hungarian Practice. European Spatial Research and Policy, 27 (1), 221-241. o.
- Gébert J. – Bajmócy Z. – Málovics Gy. (2017): How To Evaluate Local Economic Development Projects From A People-Centred Perspective? An Analytical Framework Based On The Capability Approach. DETUROPE – The Central European Journal of Regional Development and Tourism. 9 (2), 4-24. o.
- Bajmócy Z. – Méreiné Berki B. – Gébert J. – Málovics Gy. – Mihók B. (2017): Connecting different life-worlds: Transformation through kinship. Queer-Feminist Science & Technology Studies Forum, 2, 44-57. o.
- Kovács E. - Kelemen E.- Kalóczkai Á.- Margóczi K. - Pataki Gy. - Gébert J. - Málovics Gy. - Balázs B. - Roboz Á. - Krasznai Kovács E. - Mihók B. (2015): Understanding the links between ecosystem service trade-offs and conflicts in protected areas. Ecosystem Services: Science, Policy And Practice 12: 117-127. o.
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations and civic commitments
- Green Egalitarian podcast (New Egalitarian journal of social theory) co-editor
- 2020 –
- Member of Karátson Gábor Circle
- 2016 –
- Member of European Society for Ecological Economics
- 2016 –
- Member of Living Knowledge Network
- 2013 – 2020
- Member of AKUT Association (Community-based Research for Sustainability Association)
- 2013 –
- Member of Hungarian Regional Science Association