The University of Szeged, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration delegated the administrative tasks related to the compulsory internship to the Career Office. We coordinate the following tasks in the case of all Bachelor and higher educational vocational training programmes: organizing the internship, managing the process and monitoring the completion of the internship. We also offer help in finding and publishing internship positions at the facebook page of the GTK Career Office, at the website of the SZTE Career Office, on Coospace and in newsletter.
Feel free to contact us, if:
- you have questions about the compulsory internship (students of Bachelor and higher educational vocational training programmes) – we coordinate the administration and monitor completion
- you look for an internship opportunity, or a job position – we help searching and publishing internship and job offers
- you would like to participate in programmes that support your career choice – we organize trainings involving companies and active members from the job market
- you are interested about news and updates in the job market – we offer to notify you via newsletter or in person
- you feel lost after graduation or you would need to refresh your CV – our career counselling sessions are open for you
You can find us here:
- Our website:
- Contact details:
- Location of the Career Office: 6722 Szeged, Vitéz utca 17.
Postal address: 6722 Szeged, Kálvária sgt. 1.
Phone: +36 30 121 13 53